[TYPO3-doc] purpose of wiki/ wiki-documentation-FAQ

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Mar 21 09:46:10 CET 2007

Hi Jakub,

I started a FAQ for you and for others who want to understand and
contribute. You help much with your ideas and questions, because so the
wiki-usage gets better and more understandable.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/FAQ_about_wiki-documentation

Please be patient with me that I focus on the main-questions what are
important NOW and not on some single questions what are important for
the FUTURE.

See the template what we use for CURRENT
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_template
and see the help-page about it

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Help:Contents#Template_-_for_new_Extension-page
Do this part of the help-page need an explaining sentence?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler