[TYPO3-doc] purpose of wiki/ your tips

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Mar 20 22:56:57 CET 2007

Hello Jakub,

I saw you have deleted something what I find VERY important for a future
step of the wiki. Don't delete such things - better ask and we add an
explaining text to it!

This:
---------
== Dependency ==
{{extension|sr_feuser_register}}
* ...
---------

I created a category for "stub", you now can see such pages in the
subcategory "stubs" in http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Teamwork

Please see the document-states draft, final draft and so on - what
sentences can be shown when somebody writes "draft" for example?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler