[TYPO3-doc] purpose of wiki/ your tips

Jakub Tesinsky j at kub.cz
Tue Mar 20 13:28:55 CET 2007

> I think we have the same aim. The only problem is, that the wiki is big
> and that the only chance is to make changes in single steps. And again:
> I would be happy if you help me ;-)

Yes, but then again these steps won't be done by anybody from outside,
because current wiki looks like that "there is some clever plan" going
on and if you do not get it at first sight than you opt for respecting
it => you only read and do not change anything in fear not to break
anything.

If you are happy with my vision I can certainly help you out in the wiki
way - I will change step by step the things to the way I think they
should be done. So if I start to break something forgive me. I will have
a look to wiki to find out where to start best ... I think that some
separation of "documentation developers zone" will be needed later on.

Jakub