[TYPO3-doc] purpose of wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Mar 19 16:38:13 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

the german tsref is something special. This is good to have in both places
1. in TER as OO-document (I told you I care for the automatic export)
2. in the wiki

The connection between the OO-document and the wiki will be better in
future - so the barrier for people who like to contribute gets lower and
lower.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler