[TYPO3-doc] purpose of wiki [update]

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Mar 15 23:29:19 CET 2007

Hi Jakub,

thanks for your explaination. That tells

1. me that we must put some "breadcrumbs" in the wiki, so that nobody
needs to study 3 years to get the perfect document-editor. I remember
how the people of wikinews (a subproject of wikipedia) do their
workflow. They guide the people very good, the technical stuff hides in
the background.

2. we need a better connection between the OO-docs and the wiki. We have
bridges to bugtracker and extensions in TER now, we also need some to
documents and back.

what is the most important next step in your eyes?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler