[TYPO3-doc] Links with [] don't work as expected in the TYPO3-wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Mar 15 23:22:36 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

> First of all, thanks to the wiki people for this great doc area.
yes, thanks!

> I am writing an article and trying to add some external links,
> containing [] both inside the URLs and the link text.

oh that's crazy. You shouldn't try to use the brackets in this way -
because it confuses people.

you can do this:

*
[http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2006-April/017197.html
Discussion about the new 4.0 feature FE.pageCacheToExternalFiles]
* <nowiki>Discussion about the new 4.0 feature
[FE][pageCacheToExternalFiles]</nowiki>:
[http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2006-April/017197.html
see details]

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler