[TYPO3-doc] purpose of wiki [update]

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Mar 14 12:51:28 CET 2007

Hi Jakub,

We have two steps:

== now ==
* who does it: everybody
* collection of texts and images -- what should be changed or included
into the OO-documents what are in TER
* setting of the state of the wiki-page -- using a tag what you see at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Teamwork
** e.g. draft doc: {{Tag|draft}}
** e.g. finished doc: {{Tag|finished documents}}
* when it's finished and reviewed the doc-owner can change the OO-doc
and re-upload it into TER.

== soon but still takes some time ==
* button for import and export on every wiki-page for OO-doc-format and
DocBook-format

You understand now?
kind regards
Daniel Brüßler