[TYPO3-doc] QuickStartGuide and Futuristic Template, Japanese documents is going on

Kazu.Hodota hodota at typo3.co.jp
Wed Feb 7 10:57:27 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

Thanks. Our translation work is going on now, and I will send Open
Office file to you when we will finish translation of QuickStartGuide to
Japanese.

> With "Japanese environment documents" you mean explaination of how to
> type-in japanese symbols by keyboard?

Now we are translating English QuickStartGuide to Japanese, and English
version's TYPO3 was old version. So we are doing on TYPO3 4.0.4 at this
month and add some operation explanation for beginners.

Yours,

Kazu Hodota

--
Kazu Hodota / TYPO3 Japan LLP  Tel:+81-(0)44-220-1588
mail: hodota at typo3.co.jp  http://wwww.typo3.co.jp