[TYPO3-doc] QuickStartGuide and Futuristic Template, Japanese documents is going on

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Feb 6 11:55:03 CET 2007

Hello Kazu Hodota,

very nice to see that you're going straight forwards with this. I'm
seeing since some months that many wiki-pages are translated by you and
Aobara. Please keep an eye on the wiki-pages, because I cannot read the
symbols.

Would be good if you also put the docs on typo3.org - because it shall
be the central place.

With "Japanese environment documents" you mean explaination of how to
type-in japanese symbols by keyboard?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler