[TYPO3-doc] Image upload warning

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Aug 9 11:49:51 CEST 2007

Hello Michiel,

I think it has use, if we have the view of a wiki-user:

When one is there the first time and reads something what is strange,
then it's easy to pin a "warning"-symbol or a "note" at that place.
"Tag|Warning" is very good. I added the parent-category to it:
[[Category:DocumentState]]

Here the code for categories what are a step in the workflow (example
"Warning"):
------------
[[Category:DocumentState]]
This is a list of documents what are a "Warning" in the moment.
  <nowiki>{{Tag|Warning}}</nowiki>

Please help to pin Warning-messages where content is not correct!
'''Next step is {{Tag|draft}}'''. Thanks, [[DocTeam]].
------------

WikiNews inspired me to integrate that worflow to TYPO3-wiki. I like it
how new articles are first announced, then written, then rewiewed. In
our case we need more steps. Warning and Note are one more step what are
very helpfull.

The symbols look very good! I just saw also the Draft-Symbol. Thanks
very much!!

Put this on your user-page:
[[Category:DocTeam/Member]]

kind regards