[TYPO3-doc] Image upload warning

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Aug 8 22:22:08 CEST 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> Hi Michiel,
>
> image this: when Fred-John has the job to correct all texts what have
> warning-messages. How does he search for them in all the 950 pages?

In such a case . . . Fred-John is better off modigying the Warning
template once and see his changes to the warning box refected on all 950
pages instantly and automatically . . . .

. . . . or . . . .

Fred-John just goes to:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Special:Whatlinkshere/Template:Note
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Special:Whatlinkshere/Template:Warning

So, does this mean I can remove the tag? It has no 'real' use. I can
imagine it being nice to have a list of unanswered questions or a list
of all 'TODOs' and 'FIXMEs', but not for Notes and Warnings.

Kind regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/