[TYPO3-doc] WIKI: use of conditions in templates

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Aug 7 15:41:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

very nice! I'm happy, that you're familiar with mediawiki.

The reason why I didn't upgrade is that we just have a very old
PHP-version. But this will change soon!

it's really a problem, that the edit-icons on the right side edit the
master-template and not the page. Are you shure that this was changed in
  mediawiki-version 1.10.1?

This is very important for me: please add this in the info-template:
this is a {{Tag|draft}}

(so the page gets into this category:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Category:Topic/draft)

Do you know how we can let the user choose one page-template when
creating a new wiki-page? A select-box would be cool for example
* extension in english
* extension in german
* HowTo
* Team-page