[TYPO3-doc] WIKI: use of conditions in templates

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Aug 7 14:50:53 CEST 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> Hello Michiel,
>
> no, we have 1.6.8 - no condition for this old version.
>
> Tell what do you need it for. We'll find another solution.

Hi Daniel,

I already implemented a dirty workaround:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Template:If

It would be very nice to use the conditions in template building

I am experimenting with
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=Template:Ext_manual

I have a test page up at:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/User:Tuurlijk

But editing sub parts does not result in proper subpart editing. I
thought this might be solved by using proper #if instead of the hackish
if template. But it might be a problem of the way the template is built
(with the headers included). So I may try restructuring the template
into something different, like only an ext_info_box.

Why not upgrade to the current stable: 1.10.1?

Cheers,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/