[TYPO3-doc] To whom do I send suggestions for correcting misspellings and other typos?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Sep 4 09:06:01 CEST 2006

Hi Anthony,

> Because I am new to using Typo3, I am still referring to the Quickstart,
> Modern Template Building and even the Futuristic Template Building
> tutorials. As you know, like the Typo3 software itself, these tutorials
> are extremely well written.
>
> My question is: to whom do I send suggestions for correcting misspellings
> and other typos?

There is a "Documentation" category in the bugtracker.

Although Kasper is the author of these documents, I don't expect that he's
going to refresh them in any time soon.

If there was a documentation team, they could probably take care of updating
these documents. If you feel interested, let me know.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out