[TYPO3-doc] To whom do I send suggestions for correcting misspellings and other typos?

Anthony Caskey anthonycaskey at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 2 07:37:24 CEST 2006

Dear Typo3 documentation list:

My name is Tony Caskey. I live in Shanghai. I was a full-time cops, courts and police reporter for one year in Brownsville, Texas, before I came to China in 2002. I am starting a news website, and thus my interest in Typo3.

Because I am new to using Typo3, I am still referring to the Quickstart, Modern Template Building and even the Futuristic Template Building tutorials. As you know, like the Typo3 software itself, these tutorials are extremely well written.

My question is: to whom do I send suggestions for correcting misspellings and other typos?

Many thanks,

Tony Caskey