[TYPO3-doc] Wiki - TypoScript Docs - howto

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Oct 10 23:47:06 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

for the english part of the wiki we have just a little
writing-guidelines. For all other languages there's not much freedom,
but that's the only possibility to manage that big sum of wiki-pages.
The german page-names and category-names must have english names so that
the language-switch can be used. I hope you understand it.

In the moment the only german Tag is "TypoScript". So you can use it:
TSref ist die Referenz für {{De:Tag|TypoScript}}.

What more german Tags (=topics) would you need?

The optionSplit-page is in the list because this tag is used on the page
"TSref/optionSplit" :
The main TypoScript (list TypoScript)-syntax is

What would be the better option if it would exist:
a) A german TSbyExample OpenOffice-document (and PDF)
b) A big wiki-page what contains many examples and links to the relating
english TSref-section
c) ??

> since the redesign of typo3.org the comments are lost. but FOR ME they
were absolutly necessary to understand typoscript
Hm. I think/ hop they're not lost, but the viewing extension doesn't it
show in the moment.

> i need a tsref with hyperlinks, comments, examples and so on.
Hm. I think an OpenOffice-doc and a PDF can have hyperlinks. But I'm not
shure in this moment.

What do you estimate how much wiki-pages would be needed to have ALL
TSbyExample-content in the wiki? And how many example would it be?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler