[TYPO3-doc] Wiki - TypoScript Docs - howto

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Tue Oct 10 19:22:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

> A prefix "TS" is not needed because I created a category for it:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Category:De:Topic/TypoScript
> So you get all pages what belong to this topic.
there are some pages in the english section.
what would be the german translation of the url?
And on that pages, there some special tags, what would be the german ones?

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Category:Topic/TypoScript
this tag means, that the page optionSplit is related to that topic?
{{DesignTopic|TSref|-related documents||optionSplit}}

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3Doc/doc_core_tsref
[[T3Doc:references/doc_core_tsref/current|Official document]]
{{Tag|reference document}}: {{Tag|TSref}}

[[Category:T3Doc]]

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TSref/optionSplit
[[T3Doc/doc_core_tsref]]

Matthew aksed, if it is necessary to duplicate the tsref.
For me that is not an duplicate, because the advantage of the wiki is the
possibility, to comment the tsref and to publish examples.

since the redesign of typo3.org the comments are lost. but FOR ME they were
absolutly necessary to understand typoscript.

if somebody can make an document from that wiki pages it is nice - but i
think an tsref in the wiki is better than an file. And like daniel said, it
would be possible that many people work together to increase the quality of
the documentation.

i need an tsref with hyperlinks, comments, examples and so on.
i am not so experienced, that i know each typoscript-parameter, so i have to
look which object has which parameters and what i could do.

for my opinion the wiki is to much regulated und there are too many rules -
that is imho not the wiki way:(

so, i will do it the best way i know, step by step:)

gruss,
martin