[TYPO3-doc] No tutorials? Draft - Easy 5 minute TYPO3 v4 websites

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Oct 9 23:23:02 CEST 2006

Hi Matthew,

it's going to be a really great doc!

20 pages are short enough - maybe too much for 5 Minutes, but people who
know another CMS can go through it very fast.

The Caching for extension-developers:
http://typo3.org/development/articles/the-mysteries-of-chash/
One of the first passages are good to read for newbees, although the
whole article is for experienced developers. But I think it's better to
just mention the link to the article.

The extensions:
Would be good if you add a sentence, that hooks are making the life easy
to extend existing extensions.

13.1 Create your .inc file:
Better you name it ".inc.php" - so newbees don't use ".inc" as
file-ending. It's a security-problem - some server-admins don't set the
.inc in their configuration.

I hope it helps a little bit.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler