[TYPO3-doc] Wiki: Please wait a little

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Nov 15 09:23:04 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

>> But according to my RSS feed, there was only one user "EscapedPrisoner" -
>> is that you? - who changed some content. Maybe it's easy to reimplement
>> these changes?
>
> yes, that's me. Thanks!

Nice to know. Thanks a LOT for the great work you have made in the Wiki over
the last weeks and months. I always wondered who's doing this... :-)

I'm really happy to see that the Wiki is making such a good progress.

Now that we're at it, I have a question about the Wiki: Do you know if there
is any possibility to import and export OpenOffice documents into
MediaWiki? Just consider that we could probably move some of the important
documents to this place - this would make editing in a team a lot easier.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out