[Typo3-doc] I want help to generate *.sxw-files to *.pdf

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Jan 28 18:45:42 CET 2006

Hello Michael,

> These files are created periodically by two people (can't remember their
> names) who are doing it for all available documents!
>
> Therefore, nobody needs to ship the PDF with his extension. Only manual.sxw
> is needed.
>
> I can't say how things will work with TER2, but I think it will be more or
> less the same. I'm sure Robert can explain...

however the problem is, that e.g. for tt_products the PDF files get
deleted with each upload of a new version. And it takes several days
until a new PDF document is available.

So please change this behaviour that the old PDF files will not get
deleted with a new upload of an extension into TER.

E.g. even the 'Deutsches Tutorial zum Shop System' from 	13.12.2005 is
still not available in PDF format.

Franz