[Typo3-doc] I want help to generate *.sxw-files to *.pdf

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Jan 28 16:40:02 CET 2006

Hi Maik,

> Thanks a lot for the wonderful statements Lady's :)
>
> But not everyone has OpenOffice!

I appreciate your offer to help, but I think there is currently no help
needed to produce PDF files from the OpenOffice.org documentation files.

These files are created periodically by two people (can't remember their
names) who are doing it for all available documents!

Therefore, nobody needs to ship the PDF with his extension. Only manual.sxw
is needed.

I can't say how things will work with TER2, but I think it will be more or
less the same. I'm sure Robert can explain...

> YOU don't want my help?
>
> OK

Two days ago I've sent a request for help on improving the documentation of
the TYPO3 archives. Got no feedback till today, so why don't you start with
this?

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out