[TYPO3-doc] T3 Doc 2 wiki

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Thu Feb 23 02:31:17 CET 2006

The documentation is already in editable format, although it is
currently a little difficult to find on T3.org. They are all in
OpenOffice format. If you're thinking of editing an English document let
me know, as we have a team in the US that has been editing English
documents for grammar and spelling, so some may already have been edited
that don't appear on T3.org yet.

There was a discussion previously about creating a wiki-like online
document editing interface for a whole document management system, but
that hasn't been discussed for a while and I'm not sure if anyone is
working on it currently. The intent was to keep the documentation in
OpenOffice or Docbook format and provide online editing capabilities
that read from and wrote to OO or Docbook format, then the documentation
would be automatically pulled to the website like it currently is, and
also exported to any other format people would need.

Alex