[Typo3-doc] New documentation maintainer?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Oct 19 18:11:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

a) Remove wiki spam
This is simple! Just check the Recent changes page every day
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Special:Recentchanges) and go
to the History tab of each page that has been changed by an IP
number (and is not starting with User, D, Fr, It etc).

I only remove spam from english pages...

If you get a RSS feed from the page above, you can monitor
recent changes in your favorite new reader.

b) Wiki maintainer
We have already got two new wiki maintainers (that was even
before my post about a new doc maintainer), so this problem is
solved. See:
 http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Special:Listadmins

c) Bugtracker
Here you must decide which person should have access. Discuss it
and tell me in private mail. I´ll forward it to someone who can
make the changes.

d) Other work
For all other work you´re on your own!  :-)
This means I can´t give you any more access to anything, since I
can´t do more than anybody else. ;-)

But you could try to get access to the documentation pages at
typo3.org, talk to Robert Lemke about the new TER2 (where
documents will be stored) and maybe ask the Association what
they think about documentation. Or whatever - your choice!

Maybe you should also look into the documentation section of the
wiki. Lots of interesting stuff:
  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/About_the_Documentation

I´ll be happy to answer questions and maybe even help! At least
I have learned a lot about structuring Typo3 documentation
during the last two years!

/Peter Kindström