[Typo3-doc] New documentation maintainer?

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Tue Oct 18 22:32:14 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

I apologize for not replying to your other post yesterday, we were
really busy over here. I'd be happy to help out. We now have 6 active
people on our team, and could either take over the tasks, or work with
someone else, like Pierre. I'm still working on the workflow and
responsibilities for the team this week, so fitting these tasks into the
mix wouldn't be difficult at this point. If Pierre wants to work on
this, I would welcome both opportunities -- either to handle what
English work he'd assign to us, or coordinate all of the documentation
and welcome him to our team. Expanding our scope would be relatively
easy at this point, whether in a leadership or support capacity. I'll
contact Pierre offlist.

Alex