[Typo3-doc] Greetings from the US

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Mon Oct 17 01:44:41 CEST 2005

> Thanks for your perspective. That's along the lines of what we were
> discussing about how non-native-English-speakers probably won't notice
> the difference between US-English and UK-English. Even the small
> difference between us calling it British-English and you calling it
> UK-English indicates that we think differently over here. :)

In fact in Europe we call it Oxford-English and raise our nose a little
bit. We only call it UK-English for american people because they surley
don't know where Oxford is. If we had the time we would prepare the
documentations as a Micky-Mouse comic strip for US. Most american people
can't read at all. At school they are gun shouting and knife fighting
all the day instead of learning. ;-)

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain,
Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...