[Typo3-doc] Greetings from the US

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun Oct 16 19:11:09 CEST 2005

>>3. Create a repository to store the US-English versions...

I'm italian and i ever have to fight with my not-so-good english skill
to understand english documentation. Anyway i succeeded without
particular problem, it only takes me double of the time to read.
I know about some error in english documentation made by non english
developer but afterall the documents still remain clear.
But...is really a matter/issue the UK english for USA-english speaking
people ? I did not thought that there was so much differences in this 2
languages to inhibit the typo3 spread in USA

Create an entire US-English copy of the US-almostenglish documentation
it could be a waste of resource.