[Typo3-doc] Link to wiki.typo3.org

Hauke Haller haller at led-info.de
Fri Nov 25 22:07:14 CET 2005

Moin Liste,
why isnt there a link to http://wiki.typo3.org/ on www.typo3.org? Maybe I missed something, but I cant find it on http://typo3.org/documentation/

I think it would be helpful to build up the wiki and make it more popular. Maybe you have to add "draft - get involved" or something to the link. I know there has been a lot of discussion on the mailinglist about how to manage the documentation (using a forum, newslist, wiki etc.). In my opinion thw wiki could help a lot. Maybe it could rplace the "how to" and I think its more useful than a forum. Someone who dont know how to do what will publish a solution or a soure he found (if he found one) and other will extend. The main thing is the wiki-thing: Everybody can delete everything fals and you dont have to read throug sometimes endless news to find the solution: You dont have to read the discussion and the formal things. Its selforganizing when used by more than one.

I think Peter did a great job in catgorizing the items. A good base to build on.

I like wiki.

Hauke