[Typo3-doc] Some feedback on Typo3 documentation

Alex Heizer alex at typo3.us
Fri Nov 18 10:33:37 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Yes, unfortunately, doc discussions still go on in the T3 English and US
mailing lists. But they should happen here, so let's try to keep them
here and route the discussions from those lists. :)

The only exception to that so far that I see is the T3US team's Learning
TYPO3 package, which will include a lot of newly-written documentation,
but it will also have a complete demo site, and installed extensions and
other things that make it not so much a good discussion topic for the
main doc list. But there's a forum thread that covers that, so that
still should not be discussed on the US or English lists.

Alex