[Typo3-doc] How to get started? Analyses of the steep learning curve

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Nov 12 19:08:01 CET 2005

Hi,
>>I think you missed one big point: TV is not complex to use
>>compared to TypoScript!

And you just missed it again:
It is easier to get started with TV. You can´t avoid TypoScript,
but you can start with learning a minimum - and then learn more
when you have the time and need.

When you start with Typo3 there are enought complexity even
without TypoScript, so if you can keep TS to a minimum at first,
it makes it easier to get started.

And that´s why we should use TV in our documents for beginners!

/Peter Kindström