[Typo3-doc] The team

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Thu Nov 10 15:02:24 CET 2005

Hi Charlie,

Il 10/11/05 14.42, Charlie Dale ha scritto:
> While we're doing that can people tell me who is actually on board at the
> moment? I know that was sort of the purpose of the "Wiki people: who's on
> board now" thread, but that thread ended up generating interesting
> discussion rather than concrete "I'm in and keen to do X" responses.

in this moment (right now) I'm quite full, for work and family.
I'm not a good english speaker, so perhaps it's better let proofreading
to others.
But I'm very interested in the "DocBook thing": studying a new
documentation system and how to handle the transition phase from OO (and
wiki).
I'm a developer (not as good as Robert and others, but.. ;) ) so I can
begin to study DocBook related characteristics, troubles and solutions;
then (after release of TER2 and Typo3 4.0), I think we can begin to
think for a global handling of this new documentation system.
So if it will be ok for Robert, you and others, I'll begin to study very
soon..in my spare time :)

Thank you for all your energy: go on, in a year we'll have a marveluos
documentation system, I'm sure! :)

Cheers,
Matteo