[Typo3-doc] Waht we can do now. was: G'day!

Charlie Dale charlie at aphid.net
Thu Nov 10 14:50:16 CET 2005

Hi Virgil,

Great to hear from you. Sounds like we're ready to get some TYPO3 docs
happening. Can't wait to see what comes out of this TYPO3.us work.

Don't know about joing the US list, are Aussies allowed there? Just kidding
=). At least you guys have greater than 3 posts per month to your list - the
typo3-ug-australia list looks deader than a doornail (-- hrm, what is a
doornail??).

Sounds like time to blow away the "Project: Documentation Roadmap" page on
typo3.org and replace it with a proper DocTeam page... As Robert suggested.

Look forward to working with ya =).

Cheers,
Charlie