[Typo3-doc] Waht we can do now. was: G'day!

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:39:45 CET 2005

Hi Charlie,
 I am glad to see someone now involved in DocTeam. When I tried to get
involved a few months ago, Kasper didn't know who was the lead and none of
the people on the website team listing had anything to do with the DocTeam!
Anyway, I am now involved with the US team. You should subscribe to the US
Typo3 list and check out http://test.typo3.us to see what we are doing. I am
sure each team's work will (hopefully) compliment the other and we can avoid
duplicate work.
 Cheers Mate,
Virgil