[Typo3-doc] DocBook WYSIWYG editor

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Nov 10 09:28:10 CET 2005

Hi,

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just read somewhere that XMLmind [1] is a free XML editor which allows for
> editing of DocBook documents in WYSIWYG mode. Would anyone of you like to
> try it out and let us know how it's like?

Imho I have posted this already. XMLmind has proven to be very useful
for me. My Diploma-thesis "Erweiterung des CMS TYPO3 um ein flexibles
Workflow management" wouldn't have been possible without it. ;)

It is intuitiv and easy to use but not Open Source. It however lacks a
source-view, sometimes some further work on the sources with another
Tool has been necessary at least for me.

Of course I am very willing to help any further on using DocBook.

> [1] http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/

Cheers,
Peter
--