[Typo3-doc] Wiki people: who's on board now?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Nov 7 18:34:47 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Peter Kindström wrote:

> BTW, it is nice to hear that someone at last understand the key
> problems of T3doc and start to adress them in the right way!
>
> And if you continue discussing documentation issues in this list
> (not in the US list) , you also may get more help from me and
> others. Hint, hint!  :-)

That's great to hear ;-) I for my part will mostly listen when you discuss
how documentation should be structure, written etc. and help you with the
technical parts when neccessary.

If you create a list of jobs, we could also create a news item for typo3.org
for getting the right people. What do you think?

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development