[Typo3-doc] Wiki people: who's on board now?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Nov 5 15:58:02 CET 2005

I wrote:

> That method - using OpenOffice - should only be the solution for the
> (long) transition phase. But it gives us enough time working on a cool
> editing solution for DocBook.

One thing I forgot: Creating an own TYPO3 specific editing solution is not
out of question for me. We can agree on a certain set of DocBook features
we want to use (like KDE also did) and create an application which just
supports that set of tags, optimized for writing TYPO3 documentation.

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development