[Typo3-doc] Wiki people: who's on board now?

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 03:12:34 CET 2005

One idea that should be considered is assigning all the manuals to
specific doc team members. All documentation in any professional
project should be on a review cycle. Each doc team member would be
responsible for a group of manuals and would review them any time a
new release of TYPO3 came out, a new version of an extension (for
extension manuals - and coordinate with extension author), and
possibly on a periodic basis (like every six months or a year) if no
other precipitating action occurs. In addition, we should have some
kind of "change submission" process (like bug reports) from anyone
that would be routed to the manual maintainer for review and possible
incorporation. We need a system like this set up to keep the manuals
always up to date and current.

Virgil