[Typo3-doc] Wiki people: who's on board now?

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:25:40 CET 2005

Alex makes excellent points about the wiki for TYPO3 documentation. My
comment is a bit more basic. It kind of bothers me that a TYPO3
repository is not run by TYPO3 software. If there is a way to set up a
nice document repository using only TYPO3, I am all for that.

As for wikis, I have never liked their open nature for 'official'
documentation. Quality control is extremely difficult. I wuld like to
see a system where recommended changes are submitted to the doc team,
reviewed and incorporated (or not), then published. The public at
large should not be able to change them.

Virgil