[Typo3-doc] Extension documenters wanted

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Tue Mar 29 19:09:54 CEST 2005

Hi Kees

"Kees" <KvdHall at xs4all.nl> writes:

> I am new to the Typo3 environment and new to the documentation
> part. I am working with the software from Jan 2005.

Welcome!

>  Since I am dutch we can make the doc also in the dutch language.

You are welcome to do that, but the official doc language of TYPO3 is
english, and there's currently no way to have the docs in more than
one language except for uploading them as seperate extensions, which
would be overkille in this case.

> Actually we are looking for a formmail that can save data to a csv file and/or a DB table.
> The preview I think we do not need but a receipt to the submitter i
> was missing.

Cool, thanks. I'll send them to you sometime this week.

> I do not know what COA is.

Content Object Array, a TypoScript object, somebody else is already
documenting this.

--
- julle