[Typo3-doc] Extension documenters wanted

Kees KvdHall at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 28 23:59:14 CEST 2005

Hello Julle,
I am new to the Typo3 environment and new to the documentation part. I am working with the software from Jan 2005.
We have a new website (multi langual) running but strugling with all the extensions. Specially with the lack of good documentation. So I want to volunteer to document the extensions that we can really use in our website.
We can make the extension running and you (we) get documentation.
Since I am dutch we can make the doc also in the dutch language.

Actually we are looking for a formmail that can save data to a csv file and/or a DB table.
The preview I think we do not need but a receipt to the submitter i was missing.
I do not know what COA is.

So lets hear it what we are going to do.

Kees van der Hall
Netherlands.