[Typo3-doc] Hook Compendium

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Mar 28 17:24:51 CEST 2005

Hallo List,

I had a nice idea about a document which is still missing in the Typo3
World. A kind of
"Hook Compendium"
in which all Hooks in the Core are listed and there is example code how
to Hook into, using the two different Hook-Types.
It should also get explained what the Hook is intended for and how the
variables get passed (by reference, by value) etc.

There is a nice documentation about Hooks from Robert Lemke at:
http://www.robertlemke.de/31/
which could be integrated.

What do you think ? Is such a document needed ?

I often wanted to know which hook I could use for a specific purpose.
Lucky that I know the main T3 classes so well now I have not many
problems at this time. But when I started using hooks I had quite some
problems finding the right hook for my intention.

greets,
Bernhard