[Typo3-doc] docTeam leader? I give up.

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Fri Mar 25 08:12:07 CET 2005

Hi,
>> A good word for that position would be "team coordinator".
>
> Yes, a lot better.

A good leader is in reality only a good coordinator and
motivator.  :-)
And when Ingmar says that "this whole leadership thing in this
team very strange" I don´t think he understands what we(?) want
to do. Let me give an example:

The Glossary was a little experiment from my point of view. I
think the Typo3 community has a lack of project leaders - or
coordinators if you prefer that word.
So I decided to see if I could get the Glossary done without
doing anything myself, just leading and motivating people to work!

IMHO the experiment was quite successful. Around 40 persons
contributed and all the words got an explaination within 3
months (14 oct - 20 jan). And that was without me writing one
single explanation!

It would be nice if the docTEAM could work in a simular way - I
think that would be of great benefit for the Typo3 community. Of
course with the exception that the docTEAM leader/coordinator
also do some work!  ;-)

/Peter Kindström