[Typo3-doc] docTeam leader 'ad interim'

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Thu Mar 24 10:56:36 CET 2005

Since Sylvin has resigned from his position as docTeam leader I propose
that for now Peter Kindström becomes docTeam leader 'ad interim'.

@Peter

Would you be willing to take on that task 'ad interim'?

----------------

Reasons for 'ad interim'

1. It seems that there is a missunderstanding about what leadership
means. It would be valuable to clear that up which takes some time since
a minor job description should be issued before anyone takes on that job.

2. It is important though to fill in the docTeam leader position, even
if it is just 'ad interim'. There are several task in the works that
need some management.

-----------------

Reasons for Peter

1. IMHO Peter has done most of the work since we started with the Wiki.

2. He as done a great job with the glossary and IMHO a good job with
structuring the main page for the documentations (although some feel
different about that particular subject).

3. I believe that his focus on getting a good basis first before getting
too much into detail is the right way to think and to go AND he is
willing to do the work himself too.

Please feel free to comment on my remarks. Verbally punish me if you
feel I'm initiating this step too bluntly. I believe that we shouldn't
let the docTeam die, learn from past mistakes and focus on getting TYPO3
a professional and valuable documentation.

Jean-Marie