[Typo3-doc] docTeam leader? I give up.

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Mar 24 11:12:27 CET 2005

Sylvain Viart wrote:
> Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:
>
>> Since Sylvain hasn't answered the question about him resigning as
>> docTeam leader I wonder if anyone else knows?
>

> Sorry for the delay.
>
> Yes, I have thought about that, and I left the leadership of this project.

Thanks for clearing this up. It would have been better for the sake of
the project, if you had foreseen your lack of time before candidating as
  a project leader.

Anyway, I find this whole leadership thing in this team very strange,
none of the other TYPO3 teams I worked in had a "leader" as such. For
example I work togehter with Dan Brün on the Kickstarter, with Stucki
for creating the packages and some other people on bug fixing, and none
of those "teams" cares at all about leadership.

But it's up to you to decide if you need a leader or not.

- Ingmar