[Typo3-doc] Dead DOCteam???

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Mar 13 15:42:51 CET 2005

Peter Kindström wrote:

> Has the DOCteam ceased to exist? Or what is going on?

Yes it's really quiet here...

> I found this note on a wiki page over Official TYPO3 websites:
>   "wiki.typo3.org - wiki until we have timtaw"

You probably don't know about timtaw yet:

"Typo3 Is More Than A Wiki"

It's a Wiki extension for TYPO3 and it was announced at Kitzbühel.
I guess everybody will support the idea to use our own Wiki instead of a
"foreign" one.

> Are the DOCteam or Sylvain or some other guys planning to take
> away the wiki? And are these changes just going to be done
> without further notice?

I don't know about a strategy but I guess that all documents will be
converted for timtaw. Sylvain probably know more...

> PS. Could someone please give me a hint *before* the wiki is
> taken offline - so I can save some of the information!

It wouldn't be serious to do that :-)

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html