[Typo3-doc] Dead DOCteam???

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Mar 13 10:43:54 CET 2005

Hi list!
Has the DOCteam ceased to exist? Or what is going on?

I found this note on a wiki page over Official TYPO3 websites:
  "wiki.typo3.org - wiki until we have timtaw"

Are the DOCteam or Sylvain or some other guys planning to take
away the wiki? And are these changes just going to be done
without further notice?

Are there still any people out there wanting to make some great
Typo3 documentation?

/Peter Kindström

PS. Could someone please give me a hint *before* the wiki is
taken offline - so I can save some of the information!