[Typo3-doc] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Jan 27 09:20:49 CET 2005

Hi!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Georg Rehfeld" <georg.rehfeld at gmx.de>
Subject: Re: [Typo3-doc] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

> Yes, definitely for many european languages. I don't know about russian,
> hebrew, arab, japanese, chinese ... though. Might be, then the
> translation tool might come in handy.

There is a problem if:
1) your system locale does not match a language you are writing in
2) this language have non-english characters.

Than Wink writes non-english characters in the system's default locale. If I
change a character set for the used font, it has no effect. Otherwise
everything is ok [at least] with russian/latvian. The solution is to change
system locale appropriately before creating/rendering.

> Hopefully. I would prefer to have a valid Typo3 3.7 setup in place,
> including TemplaVoila. And a ready made demo site, preferably one of
> the NEW (not published yet) ones intended to be "modern", "flexible"
> and essentially XHTML/CSS based, replacing these old ones (as far as I
> know, there exists a Typo3 project for that, don't know it's status
> though).

I just made one (about food) but it is going to be commercial (not suitable
as demo). All with XHTML/CSS/TemplaVoila. Check at http://virtuve.calis.lv/
(webauth: user=aaa, password=aaa333). There are content objects like two
column, print link, different kind of templates for recipes. Going to be
more. Is this what you are thinking about?

Dmitry.