[Typo3-doc] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Thu Jan 27 01:42:38 CET 2005

Hi all,

Peter Kindström wrote:

> Right now it sounds easier to change directly in the WNK-files!?

Yes, definitely for many european languages. I don't know about russian,
hebrew, arab, japanese, chinese ... though. Might be, then the
translation tool might come in handy.

>>> I think we should start make Wink-files for the different
>>> chapters/paragraphs in the "Handbook for editors" document, but that
>>> does not yet exist in english...  :-(

Besides, I think I'm able to provide a reaseonable 'first shot' for the
english version.

>> I think, this is perfect. Because I would need just the same first
>> for my customers.
>> So I'll start with that.
>>
>> However, which site to use? If possibly others jump in for different
>> chapters it would be confusing later, when everyone uses a different
>> site. Is there some public accessible site available to use? Maybe the
>> Typo3 demo site? Or is it possible to have some extra space on it (or
>> somewhere else)?
>
> I think Sylvain knows more...?

Hopefully. I would prefer to have a valid Typo3 3.7 setup in place,
including TemplaVoila. And a ready made demo site, preferably one of
the NEW (not published yet) ones intended to be "modern", "flexible"
and essentially XHTML/CSS based, replacing these old ones (as far as I
know, there exists a Typo3 project for that, don't know it's status
though).

Theoretically I could try and do all that on my own. But please note:
- I'm really still sort of a newby in Typo3 (6 months ain't enough)
- I just started my business with no customer base at all and have to
   struggle enough at other places

Thus I ask for assistance here.

> I also have a test site and I´ve had thoughts about preparing it for
> this kind of use. But to be honest I´m not "in the mood" for doing it
> right now. :-(

So am I, see above.

> /Peter Kindström

Georg