[Typo3-doc] Creating demo/howto videos with Flash

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Jan 25 19:48:08 CET 2005

Hi Rainer,
> are the wink project files interchangeble so that wink documents/tutorials
> could be translated by just changing the text files using standard TER and
> the exinsting translation tool?

The problem is the screenshots... but if they are reasonably
neutral (english?) I think the text is easy to change - if you
have the original wink files!

Try yourself at: http://www.infolagret.se/wink/

The HTM-file starts the tutorial (that uses the SWF). The
WNK-file is the "source code" that you (probably just) can load
into Wink and modify as you like.

I think we should start make Wink-files for the different
chapters/paragraphs in the "Handbook for editors" document, but
that does not yet exist in english...  :-(

/Peter Kindström