[Typo3-doc] Glossary complete !!!

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Jan 21 08:39:42 CET 2005

Hi,

Thank you Peter !

For following and pushing the Glossary  until its completion.
Now we need some validation. :-)

Peter Kindström wrote:

> Now I hand this project back to the Glossary team (Dan Frost, René
> Fritz and Andreas Otto?), to complete the work by reviewing, putting
> into a database and finally integrate the words/explanations into Typo3!

I don't think they are still involved it the process. I will ask Kasper
directly about the Glossary integration into TYPO3 CSH.

Do we still have some volunteer to work on the XML translation and do
some testing ?

> I have suggested a todo list at the Glossary discussion page:
>   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:Glossary

Ok, nice.

Regards,
Sylvain.