[Typo3-doc] [Typo3-dev] Glossary complete !!!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Jan 20 19:00:08 CET 2005

Hi all,
Now all the words in the Glossary has an explanation! I would
like to thank everyone that has been contributing (around 40
persons). Without you this would not have been possible!

  *THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!*

Now I hand this project back to the Glossary team (Dan Frost,
René Fritz and Andreas Otto?), to complete the work by
reviewing, putting into a database and finally integrate the
words/explanations into Typo3!

I have suggested a todo list at the Glossary discussion page:
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:Glossary

Thank you once again! Now I go on with my other Typo3
documentation projects...  ;-)

/Peter Kindström